Placement » Govt. Competition Exam
Like every year, as of March - April, the season of exams begins -- be it Secondary School, Higher Secondary, CAT, JEE, Medical, Railways, Banking, Government exams or any other competitive exams. This year that’s not the case.
Most of the exams have been cancelled or postponed due to the unforeseeable Coronavirus pandemic that has the entire world in its grip. Therefore, the period from May to June is crucial for students and candidates chasing success.
There are typically two distinct types of students and candidates:
- The perfect student/candidate who starts preparation well in advance so as to achieve the desired score.
- The last minute risers who start late and yet aim to achieve the same perfect score as the early birds.
Generally speaking, the average duration of starting exam preparation is said to be at least 4 to 5 months before the exam.
A survey suggests that the average number of years spent in competitive exam preparation is 3 years and 3 months. However, one can cut this time with the right approach.
With the right ingredients, anyone can cook the perfect recipe for success in the exam!
Patience and perseverance in the current grim situation can help students focus on their syllabus better. The pandemic is bound to discourage students and fill them with plenty of doubts but they have to realize that this has also offered them extra time for preparation.
Looking on the brighter side of every situation will help them rise better. While it's important to begin preparation well in advance if you are a late riser the suggestions below will help you to gain speed and come at par with the early birds.
01. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
02. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission http://psc.cg.gov.in/
03. Railway Recruitmet Board, Bilaspur http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/